• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New surface pro drawing bug / straight lines bug in AnimateCC

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 'New Surface Pro' (i7 / 8GB / 256GB)

I'm using the latest version of 'animated CC' Version 18.0 (Build 107)

When using an Animate CC with Surface Pro "pen" in New Surface Pro,

There is a bug where all drawings a straight line. When drawing a small range with a pen, I think that input is impossible.

I suspect an animated CC bug that occurs when using the pen

because the mouse does not have any problems when drawing a small range, and is not a problem with any other program.

버그리포트01.png

Quickly touch the pen and you will see an input bug in the animated CC.

There is also a bug that does not apply to pressure.

When I turn on the pressure function in the toolbox and draw a picture, the pressure does not apply.

I think it is an animated CC bug because I think that there is no problem in other programs.

버그리포트02.png

When using Cintiq (13HD) on the desktop, the pressure is applied well. and there are no drawing straight bugs.

There is a problem only when you use a surface pen in an animated CC.

I know there are a lot of people who are having problems like me.

(Surface Pro 4 or New Surface Pro)

I would like to know the solution to this problem. T_T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

If you search the forums you'll find this is in fact not a new bug and Animate and the Surface Pro do not work well together. The only thing I've found that might help is this: Re: Adobe CS6 Brush tool DOESN'T WORK with Surface Pro 4. Photoshop works fine. Using latest wintab driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you search the forums you'll find this is in fact not a new bug and Animate and the Surface Pro do not work well together. The only thing I've found that might help is this: Re: Adobe CS6 Brush tool DOESN'T WORK with Surface Pro 4. Photoshop works fine. Using latest wintab ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG thank you !!!
I downloaded 'Wintab_x64_1.0.0.20' from the link that answered and applied the pressure.

However, the straight-line drawing problem still exists...

I need to find more solutions...

thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jup and every Surface or duplicate user (like acer Switch 5) has this Problem, and really no one cares.

I have contacted the Adobe Support here in Germany and they have "never" heard of this Problem .

It is a well known bug and they say they are investigating.

Please try also to contact the Adobe Support and tell them about this issue, this have to be fixed really soon!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resul, are you perhaps under the impression that complaining about the exact same issue in three different threads will result in it being resolved three times faster?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe... considering the fact that after 3 or more months there is still no Progress...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man it's WAY longer than 3 months. We're talking about years here. Adobe either can't fix the problem or not enough people own the devices that they care. Pretty sure they're not GOING to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Straight Line? you mean if you draw too fast the line is straight instead of what you drew? IF so there's no fix for that at least on Adobe's end. It essentially means your graphics card isn't powerful enough to build the vector fast enough so it only remembers the beginning and end points and you can't upgrade that SOOOO... You have two choices in this case (well three really), either draw slower, don't USE Animate, or sell the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems there's no fix for us Surface Pro users for these straight lines but that's crazy it's one of the newest computers/drawing tablets how are is their no fix??? I just wanna draw irregular lines for rough drafts  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines