Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface language

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photoshop users,

I have a question, I'm using Photoshop CC 2018. I'm Dutch and live in the Netherlands. Photoshop is working fine, but I want to change the interface language to English. But it seems that is not possible, If I go to settings and then interface the only language that is there is Dutch.

If possible I'd like PS (and LR) in English. Thing is that most (all good ones) tutorials on Youtube are in English. So I'm constantly translating to Dutch names for things in Photoshop.

If possible please let me know how to do it.

Thanks!

Rob van den Wijngaart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

With Creative Cloud, this is very easy: Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Creative Cloud, this is very easy: Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found an answer on a facebook page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it involves changing the name of a file, please don't do that. That is a hack and can cause problems down the road. Adobe had a correct and safe way to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, don't worry. Its the same you said. In Creative Cloud I did it and now PS and LR are in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, that's good to hear you got it all  in English.

The old filename change trick came from the days of Creative Suite when a language change would cost an extra license fee,

It's no longer necessary now, and there are times I have to correct newcomers who suggest doing that in Creative Cloud.

Have a great day out there in the Netherlands. I've enjoyed my visits there.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines