• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Tablet undo and other options don't work on photoshop cs6

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I'm having issues with my Wacom tablet and photoshop. When I'm drawing and I need to undo (i have the key command set on my pen) it doesn't undo at all, but if I draw some more then the undo on the pen works. Also, when trying to zoom in or move the screen using the tablet it doesn't do anything at all until I use my computer mouse and click on the photoshop screen then photoshop goes crazy with the zooming in and moving I tried to do before. How can I fix this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Winterg,

As you're not able to use your tablet and multiple option in Photoshop, could you please let us know which operating system are you working on? Also, when was the last time Photoshop worked correctly?

Could you try resetting the preferences of Photoshop & let us know if it helps: Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using macOS Sierra version 10.12.3. And the last time photoshop was working is before I got my Wacom Tablet (Dec 24th)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been issues with CC2018 and Wacom tablets, and I believe that the latest Wacom driver actually carries a warning that it loses the association with Photoshop.  The fix is to remove Photoshop from the driver by selecting it, and clicking on the minus icon, and then add it back in again.  Note I had to remake my special preferences after doing this.

If this was a driver issue, and not CC2018, then there is every chance it will apply to CS6 as well.  Definitely worth a try.

Good luck, and please let us know how you get on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I definitely did what you said about removing photoshop from the driver but it didn't work, maybe I need to downgrade my Wacom driver to an earlier time or would that make things worse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines