• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when editing in LR

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved form PC to MacBook, moved everything over now trying things.

I got this error message when trying to move image to Topaz Studios, I store my images on a Drobo 5D

Lightroom was unable to prepare the selected file at /Volumes/Drobo/Jan's Photos/JCC Outing Viera.

Have never seen this before, guessing it has to do with the word "Volumes"??

Hoping someone can help

Thanks,

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a problem with the Drobo system. More than likely some type of permissions problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will look into Drobo permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another 'Drobo' post to be found at-

https://www.lightroomforums.net/threads/lightroom-classic-can-no-longer-see-my-drobo-that-contains-a...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running High Sierra 10..13.2? Drobo should be able to help sort this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone to Drobo and did updates but can't find a forum to post question...Did comment on Drobo FB page but who knows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes I have Sierra 10.13.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you tried calling either drobo or apple customer support? I down rev’d From High Sierra because of issues reading my external drives. Some people have mentioned that they were able to see their drobo again via sharing In the finder side bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines