• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing product order history for Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download photoshop CC to a second computer, which I had bought a year ago off of the site for download (through an adobe Creative Cloud account), and it's not showing up in my order history when I check on my account past orders. I've checked my email for any sort of redemption code I could enter, but I found none. Is it possible I downloaded this without a code, or is the purchase too old for the site to track? Either way, I'm stuck on what to do. I've tried every way I can find to check for any proof of purchase from the site but found nothing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

If you have an active account connected with the email you bought it under, you do not need a code.

Simply download, install, and sign in. You are allowed a maximum of two activations so it won''t be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an active account connected with the email you bought it under, you do not need a code.

Simply download, install, and sign in. You are allowed a maximum of two activations so it won''t be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should show in your Adobe ID login, but under Plans & Products, and not My Orders as with pre-CC versions

If you are not seeing that, then something is amiss.  As Gene has told you, you just install on the second computer and sign in on the Application Manager.  I regularly swap my second active account between my laptop an Cintiq Companion 2.  I never sign out of the other device first.  It automatically disables the other device the next time it is switched on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You re allowed to install on 2 computers if you have an active account.

If it does not work please contact tech support.

It is a support issue.

Chana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines