Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 213:11 A problem has occured with the licensing of this product

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Running Photoshop CC 2017 on a networked PC with corporate license. I get the error 213:11 "A problem has occurred with licensing of this product", and asking me to restart. Problem continues.

If I log in as local administrator to this PC the problem goes away. If another user (with standard rights, equivalent to those of my standard network profile) logs in to this machine they don't get the licensing error.

It only happens on my standard network profile logging in to this machine.

I have tried deleting my local profile, but on logging back in, the problem remains.

I have tried the fixes suggested on this forum and none of them have worked.

So....I'm pretty stumped. It's clearly something to do with my local profile, perhaps the Windows registry, but who knows? Someone may have an idea, why just one profile generates the error on this PC, and why it happens even after the local profile has been completely deleted.

Would be very grateful for any ideas.

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Appreciate the efforts Paul, please try the steps below and let us know if it helps:

Save your work & close Photoshop

• Open the Run dialog box (Windows key+R)
  • Type in %appdata% and click OK
  • Open the Adobe folder
  • Delete the Adobe PCD folder
  • Delete the SLData folder
  • Launch Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

As you're getting error code 213, could you please try the steps mentioned on this forum thread & let us know if it helps: 213:19 error code

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

I have ensured I have write access to all folders in C:\Program Data\Adobe.

This appears to be the only recommendation in the above thread that you recommended.

I'm afraid it makes no difference at all to the problem!

I am completely stuck with this.

Best wishes,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the efforts Paul, please try the steps below and let us know if it helps:

Save your work & close Photoshop

• Open the Run dialog box (Windows key+R)
  • Type in %appdata% and click OK
  • Open the Adobe folder
  • Delete the Adobe PCD folder
  • Delete the SLData folder
  • Launch Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sahil,

Very many thanks!

This was the answer! It fixed it.

Best wishes,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad we got it working Paul, feel free to reach out to us for any future queries!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put out this request to Sahil but have not heard back yet and my PS CS6 is not able to be opened and I need it shortly.

Sir - I have had Photoshop CS6 for years and when I went to use it today, I received the error message 213:11 and was told to contact Adobe Support.  I did follow your approach mentioned on Jan 15 th to another person:

Open the Run dialog box (Windows key+R)Type in %appdata% and click OKOpen the Adobe folderDelete the Adobe PCD folderDelete the SLData folderLaunch Photoshop 

But that did not work.  Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Paul.  Jonathan Reiter here...  I tried running my copy as an admin, and I got it to open and I've already been able to alter and save some photo files...  Hope this works for you... Thanks for suggesting this to me, however indirectly...

Jonathan Reiter

jr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also able to get the program to work after receiving this error by running the app as an administrator.  It would appear that the error is some kind of permission/access problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it work's, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No It doesn't!!! After you close photoshop and rerun it......SAME ERROR MESSAGE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used elements11 for years and suddenly get an error 213:11 code.  I tried several fixes including deleting the PCD and SLDfolders also the patch for licensing fix tool, the comand prompt closes quickly, but nothing helps.  This is my home computer and I am the administrator.  Help please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is something that helped me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h90B1VHkDo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the PCD folder; nor do I have the SLData folder.  I have a PDF folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines