Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can I use Page Views instead of Visits in Fallout reports [workspace]?

Level 1

I'm looking at visits to a specific page that completed a transaction and want to use Page Views instead of Visits [that comes as default] - is there a workaround to change this? Thank you so much.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

A fallout is always at Visit level hence Page View isn't an option available because it won't hep define Fallout.

As far as I can understand by your question statement, it seems you want to check how many different pages Visitors viewed before reaching the checkout page to complete the transaction. If yes, then you should use any of the Page Flow reports, whichever best suits your data need.

If you have a different requirement, kindly elaborate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

A fallout is always at Visit level hence Page View isn't an option available because it won't hep define Fallout.

As far as I can understand by your question statement, it seems you want to check how many different pages Visitors viewed before reaching the checkout page to complete the transaction. If yes, then you should use any of the Page Flow reports, whichever best suits your data need.

If you have a different requirement, kindly elaborate.

Level 1

Thank you so much for your reply, it was very helpful.