• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom keeps shutting down

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom cc with photoshop and everytime I click on a different catalogue it spins and says sending to Microsoft and a box comes up and says "Adobe photoshop lighroom has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I can't do anything in lightroom. Its been like this for days. When I upload pictures it is fine but as soon as I switch pictures or go to a different gallery and also if I go into photoshop then come back to lightroom it does it. Then when I open up lightroom after it shuts down it starts in the gallery before the one I just uploaded. Please help I have more pictures I need to get done soon.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Lightroom CC​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines