Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHY DID SCALE CHANGE ON ADOBE ACROBAT DOCUMENTS

Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe to print word documents for quite a while.  Today, I noticed that the scale of all but five documents had changed from 97 to 77.  This caused the printed document to be compressed to where there is a large blank space at the bottom of the printed page.

What caused the scale to change from 97 to 77 on most of my documents?  What do I have to do to get the scale back to 97?  I also notice that there is now an Adobe banner on the right hand side of the screen which was not there before.  How can I get rid of this?  Are both of there problems connected?   

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

My apologies to you and all the other individuals that have read my post.  When I did further investigations, I found that my problem was not with Adobe but with how my scanner was reading the document I later tried to print with Adobe.  Somehow, my scanner software was interpreting the size of the original as 8.5 X 14.0 rather than 8.5 X 11.0 thereby producing a scanned image with a 3 inch blank space at the bottom of the page after it was printed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "scale"? Are you talking about the zoom level? If so, it's dynamic and can be changed as you please.

Normally it has nothing to do with the way the file is printed, unless you select to print the Current View.

And the panels on the side of the file do not affect the printing process at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies to you and all the other individuals that have read my post.  When I did further investigations, I found that my problem was not with Adobe but with how my scanner was reading the document I later tried to print with Adobe.  Somehow, my scanner software was interpreting the size of the original as 8.5 X 14.0 rather than 8.5 X 11.0 thereby producing a scanned image with a 3 inch blank space at the bottom of the page after it was printed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines