must be like this photo

sample.jpg

this now ?

sample - Copy.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UP !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Or should I say مرحبا?

Yes, i think adobe made a change to the way we preview fonts used for complex scripts.  In order to streamline and speed-up performance, we no longer use the script engine to layout sample text.  As a result, we preview individual characters rather than contextual strings for Arabic as well as Farsi, Devanagari, Gurmukhi, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, etc.  This change was made to help those users with large numbers of fonts on their machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can go to your preferences in the creative cloud then chose creative cloud then chose يدعم العربية

After that you need to uninstall the photoshop and reinstall it again and it should work

you can choose any of the options in my 2 posts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

مرحبا AHMED ,

i try this before but it still same ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David Mohr of Adobe responded to similar question with the following answer…

Howdy Dev,

Or should I say مرحبا?

Yes, we made a change to the way we preview fonts used for complex scripts.  In order to streamline and speed-up performance, we no longer use the script engine to layout sample text.  As a result, we preview individual characters rather than contextual strings for Arabic as well as Farsi, Devanagari, Gurmukhi, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, etc.  This change was made to help those users with large numbers of fonts on their machines.

Shukran,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I mean that Arabic will always be that way and will not be fixed in an update !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines