• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 quits when opened

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated LR^ to 6.14 and it quits as it starts to open.  I was on chat with Adobe for 4 hours

and the support person proudly said, finally, "see I fixed it".  And when I said it is exactly the same,

it still quits immediately, he said talk to someone in tech.  Which I cannot reach.

Has Adobe customer service disappeared?

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This probably belongs in the Lightroom Classic forum. Anyway, check whether you are really running Lightroom 6.14. Some of the updaters had a bug where it would revert to LR 6.0 (which does this crash on startup thing) instead of updating. Meanwhile the updater would lie to you and tell you it successfully updated. If you turn out to be running 6.0, you might need to completely uninstall Lightroom and reinstall and apply the update to 6.14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines