• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save a photoshop image so I can open it in my android smartphone ?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ! I really want to save a file as pdf but a pdf that can be open in Word.. I dont need it to be editable.. just so it can open.

When I use the Help tutorial inside Photoshop I can save it as pdf but its comes a large pdf file and also I cant open it using my Galaxy S 7 SmartPhone..

I`m using a macbook pro if it matters...

Thank you every one !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you want to do is view your images on your phone why not just save your images as jpeg  image files.  You Phone photo or camera app should be able to display them. Why PDF with word?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to send image to my boss as a pdf that look like a document..

when in jpeg or png its not good for him.. is it even poosible to do what I want ?

Thanks again alot !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I also see that when I`m trying to save save as a "PDF" file like the help inside the program said, but this is what I see that ignoring me from finishing..בעיה בשמירת קובץ כפידיאף.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does that warning stop you from finishing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would use File > Save As... and choose Photoshop PDF from the drop-down menu. Direct Print to PDF may not be a good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines