• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Cloud Signatures be used in Acrobat or Reader?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am trying to find out if Cloud Signatures can be used in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Adobe Reader, so I was hoping someone could help me with that.
In Adobe Sign they are available.

Thanks
Kastriot

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kastriot,

Sorry for being late in answering your query.

Would you mind sharing more details on your query? Are you referring to digital signatures in Adobe Sign? If yes, you can add digital certificate in Adobe Reader/ Acrobat DC. Please refer to this link which explains the process: Digital IDs in Acrobat​

Let us know if you have a different query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adorobat,

Thank you for your reply.
After doing some research, I believe this is not possible, but in any case, I will try to explain my query for other users who might have the same question.
What I was trying to figure out was if Cloud-based Qualified Electronic Signatures (as defined by eIDAS) could be used directly with Adobe Reader or Acrobat. As I said before they can be used in Adobe Sign, I have already tested, but you would need additional licenses which increase the cost of implementing such a solution.

PS. The link that you sent refers to "self-created" digital signatures, but in my case I would need the Qualified ones.

Thank you,
Kastriot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines