• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud AGAIN not displaying the apps I have installed

Participant ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is really infuriating. This is the third or fourth time that it happens that the CC interface shows installed apps as NOT installed. Every time I have to uninstall this terrible app, clean up and reinstall. I have even had to reinstall all apps from scratch. Please can someone explain to me what is going on?

Mac OS 10.12.6

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2,5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

CC updated this morn

See attached screenshot

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 09.02.34.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

you have something on your computer (cleaner, av etc) that's removing or editing your opm.db file (that the cc app uses to determine what's been installed).

even though this is the opposite problem, follow step 2 here Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application lists uninstalled Adobe apps as up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have something on your computer (cleaner, av etc) that's removing or editing your opm.db file (that the cc app uses to determine what's been installed).

even though this is the opposite problem, follow step 2 here Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application lists uninstalled Adobe apps as up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is actually what fixed mine: Installed Apps not showing in the Installed panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually they disappeared becuase I changed my language in CC to International English and the apps were all installed with US English. Changed back andd voila!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines