• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Little icon/ image of file will not go away from my screen

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest photoshop and latest Mac upgrade....

The last times I have used photoshop I get stuck with a little image on the screen. It is like a mini icon of on one of the files I have worked with, it will be on top of any thing, program or image. I can not move it and I can not get it to go away, it is just stuck there on top/in front of anything open on the computer.

What to do ? Is there a bug in my program or my OS ?  It goes away when I restart, but then a new image will do that.

H

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what your seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didnt think I could upload anything, but it is just a small version of a photo and it is stuck on my screen.....different image, depending on what I have worked on.

You can see it here below 

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.03.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

here another example on top of my websbrowser/my webshop....Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.28.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines