• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile trial has expired

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Teacher and Student 1 year prepaid subscription to CC but am unable to sync with Lr Mobile. Both the mobile and desktop apps tell me that my Lightroom Mobile trial has expired. I thought that Lr Mobile was supposed to work for the Student and Teacher CC subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Hi SamGilkes,

Please take a look at this article Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SamGilkes,

Please take a look at this article Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read that article and I did not purchase it through Kivuto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. We have an enterprise agreement with Adobe, although it is part of a state university consortium that negotiates with Adobe. However we purchase through Adobe directly and not through Kivuto. I have a named user Creative Cloud subscription that includes 1 TB of storage, but apparently not Lightroom mobile.

Why in the world would Adobe exclude mobile apps from any CC subscription? Microsoft includes all mobile apps with Office 365.

Was Adobe able to resolve this issue for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sean_s_wwu  wrote

I have the same issue. We have an enterprise agreement with Adobe, although it is part of a state university consortium that negotiates with Adobe. However we purchase through Adobe directly and not through Kivuto. I have a named user Creative Cloud subscription that includes 1 TB of storage, but apparently not Lightroom mobile.

Why in the world would Adobe exclude mobile apps from any CC subscription? Microsoft includes all mobile apps with Office 365.

Was Adobe able to resolve this issue for you?

LR CC, the Mobile App, is not excluded. You can find it on both Google Play and the iOS store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that I don't know how to install the app. The problem is that when I sign into the LR CC Mobile app on iOS, using my Adobe Creative Cloud account (and yes, it is the correct account that is licensed as a named user), LR CC Mobile says my trial is going to expire in days. This is the same Adobe account I used to sign into my desktop applications for LR, Photoshop, etc. and the desktop apps are properly licensed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my trial warning in Lightroom CC Mobile for iOS (installed on an iPad Pro) counted down to zero days, and today it started over and says I have 30 days left on the trial. So the trial warning is just a bug? I have the latest version of Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad installed.

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Adobe LIghtroom as well and am having the same issue.  Can one of you help me?  I am not very familiar with forums and am not sure where to even start looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not received any replies, but this thread might be considered to be closed since it is marked "Answered."   I started a new thread here:

Lightroom CC Mobile for iOS keeps saying it's in trial and restarts trial after 30 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines