• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel monthly subscription to photoshop? it's impossible !!!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please, I want to cancel my subscription for "monthly plan" before the next month start, but when I want to cancel it I can't find the "cancel plan" option, so when I click contact support, the website takes me nowhere ? why is it difficult to cancel my subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your help, but it does not help me, cuz I can't find the cancel plan option ultimately I return to the same link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link states if the cancel link is not there to contact them. Google has Adobe customer support number.  When I go there  I do see the cancel link

Here is what I see

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but the "cancel plan" is not displeyed for some countries including Morocco, as I'm from Morocco, they give me the "contact us"  option, the problem here is that this option takes me nowhere, I can't find how to cancel my membership, I can't even contact them by chat or phone, I'm realy lost here, the worst server I have ever seen , realy disappointed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try a Google search Adobe Phone Number..... In my USA I get

Adobe web site is very hard to use.  You would think with all the Web tools Adobe markets that Adobe would be able to develop a usable web site. IMO Adobe intentionally make it hard to use.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines