• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

drop shadow causing blurry graphics

Participant ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am loving XD so far and I've started to use it quite a lot..

I've transferred vector graphics directly from Illustrator... adding the drop shadow inside XD looks sweet, but after export to pdf, all elements with the drop shadow applied are blurry and pixelated.

Without the drop shadow, everything is perfectly fine.

I guess this is still a bug at this point ?

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.55.41.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

You can log a bug with the team for this issue using this link.

Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure this is a known issue... does the same issue occur when exporting to PNG at same size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michal -- could you share with us a simple XD file that shows this problem?  We'd like to investigate this further.

Also, when you export to PDF are you exporting the whole file, or just a selection of some objects?  Are you choosing the "Single PDF file" option or the "Multiple PDF files" option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This does not appear to be resolved. Or is there an update on this. I am seeing exactly the same problem when exporting to pdf with a drop shadow in the text and zooming in. This works perfectly in Sketch, but not in XD.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue with classic static text. Whether as a movie clip or stand alone, the text turned blurry when displayed, but when edited the text it returned to vector. Ended up this was a publish setting. I had been working for a client that required legacy settings for their site so I had to update them. You must have Actionscript 3 and Player 10+ for the drop shadow to appear behind vector text, otherwise it will display as nasty vector text (but with a smooth shadow!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can log a bug with the team for this issue using this link.

Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines