• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE By PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 ! And I Got BLUE SCREEN !! and lost many data !

I really don't know how ADOBE ORG can create bug and release it as a new version !

my System : ASUS ROG GL553VD

and NVIDIA Version 388.59

PS : If you are not sure about your product try to release BETA VERSION FIRST

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi ar1376,

Photoshop or any other app on your computer cannot cause your Operating system to crash and return blue screen. It is the driver or a hardware that malfunctions and shows the blue screen errors.

Most of the times, the graphics processor unit causes issues like these, it might be incompatible or could have an outdated driver. Please refer this article Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues and let us know if that helps troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ar1376,

Photoshop or any other app on your computer cannot cause your Operating system to crash and return blue screen. It is the driver or a hardware that malfunctions and shows the blue screen errors.

Most of the times, the graphics processor unit causes issues like these, it might be incompatible or could have an outdated driver. Please refer this article Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues and let us know if that helps troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issue, but only started in last month or so. I have NVidia GTX 1050i. I found that there is recommended to use the Studio option instead of the GameReady. I downloaded the Studio driver & put it in a folder, but trying to install it thru device manager process doesn't work. It doesn't find it by itself & I cannot point the dialogue box to it either. The only other option is to "Uninstall Device". I don't know what to do. Help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines