• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add my signature from image

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to import my signature from image after I scanned it but adobe reader show gray photo rather than my signature . I try diffirent resolution and differenet supported formats and still have the same result.

My OS :Windows 7 64bit

Adobe :  Adobe  reader DC 2018.009.20050

please advice.

Adobe sign problem.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello HazemMosaad

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to add your scanned signature in a PDF using Adobe Reader DC Fill&Sign, Is that correct?

Please make sure you are logged in with your current Adobe ID and password and have completed the Signature profile. Please try repairing the Adobe Reader DC from Help>Repair installation. Reboot the machine after the repair and see if this brings any difference.

Try signing the PDF online through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign  and see if this brings any difference. You can also try with another PDF file and see if the issue still persists.

You can also reset the preferences of Adobe Reader How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default. Reboot the machine and try signing the PDF file.

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources