• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated to 6.14. Now LR can't read my Sony A7r2 files...?!?!?!?!?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys. I just updated to 6.14 from a year old or so version of 6 and now Lightroom can't read any of my Sony a7r2 files. I see the previesw just fine but there is a an exclamation point and it says "Lightroom has encountered problems reading this photo: You will not be able to make adjustments to the photo."  What the..?!?!?! So the last update can't read Sony ARW files? Can't read my GH5 ones either. Can anyone help..? I have two projects I'm working on and this REALLY messes me up. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of questions

1. Are you 100% sure you have LR 6.14? Please go to Help->System Info and report the Lightroom version number shown there (it's in the first couple of lines ... do not copy and paste the entire Help->System Info box into your message)
  2. What is your operating system?
  3. When you say "can't read" is this at Import, or in the Library Module, or the Develop Module, or somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just went and found 6.9 and installed over it. Now I'm good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines