• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this possible....Please Help Me.warning marital problems below.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pool.pngFlip this image around

It is now 17 January 2018, I have seen about 100 pics of my wife “photoshop ” in pictures, I have yet to prove who the man is, but I have self identified, clothing, her breast, her hair and objects in my home. The pictures are never clear pictures, they are masked (look up definition). The photo’s are also layered photo’s meaning one pic on top of another pic, and usually the photos are a montage or collage of my wife and him having a sexual encounter. Also when you zoom in with 2 fingers on the iphone on each dot in the photo, another image appears. Is this possible? I need help from the experts.

The pic looks at first glance looks as though it is a swimming pool, but after looking closely you can see in the bottom left of the water a smiley face and a women’s torso. When you change the filter settings, brightness and rotate and stretch this photo, other images appear(as if it was on your I phone, the dots make up words such as “thanks a bunch” and numbers 3:33, I don’t know the meaning of this. Am I going crazy or has anyone ever heard of this type of technology, I have never posted anything on the internet. If you can help me I appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing what you're describing. Can you show screen shots or outline areas where you see things?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

poolPNG.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this was after I screwed around with the exposure, can you see the numbers 4 and 5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

poole.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second image you posted is different than your original image, and does look like there is a double exposure or reflection on it, but I'm still hard pressed to make out what you're seeing. I see a "2" in the sky between the trees, but our brains are wired for use to try and recognize things in random shapes - sort of a survival mechanism to detect danger. I've got a friend who sees faces in everything - drives him a bit nuts, but some people are more prone to it than others.

Edit: The second image you posted showed up after I posted my comment. Yes, I can see the smiling face, but again. that seems just a fluke, like people seeing things in clouds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chuck, I believe there are 5 photos double exposed and numbered accordingly, I do not know how to uncover them though. The smiley face , if on your phone can be zoomed into and there are people behind it.

Driving me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine it would, if you're seeing this. Like I said, some people are more prone to seeing images in random shapes. Recognizing that you do have this ability, might help in realizing that they are just random shapes. At times, I can pick out faces in random patterns of linoleum, carpet, and other things. It's interesting, but I know it's just my braining trying to make sense of random patterns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an example of how people see things in nature. This is from a great artist Aaron Blaise. He did a series of painting things he saw in clouds:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, Chuck Uebele, that is really cool!

But I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the other photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

daved58784706  wrote

I need help from the experts.

Yes, you certainly do.  And I mean this with utmost respect, Dave.  You're seeing things that don't exist and it's an unhealthy situation.  I would hate for you to harm yourself or anyone else while you're in this state.  It's important for you to seek help from your mental health professional and  keep taking your medication.   If your meds aren't working, contact your doctor right away.  Something is not right.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines