• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lens Profile Downloader for mac

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have macOS 10.13.1 High Sierra installed, and also Adobe AIR version 27.0. Now I tried to install the AIR app "Adobe_Lens_Profile_Downloader_1_0_1.air, but no installation was possible and I got the text "Sorry, an error has occurred. The application could not be installed because the installation file is corrupted. Ask the application author for a new installation file." In mac system settings /security/general ist only possible "App download allowed 'App store' or 'App store and verifed developer' ", nothing else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see many people have troubles running the installation files for the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader, but how do you guys even find the installation files?

On the page Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC there is a link to the Mac version of Adobe Lens Profile Downloader, but trying that link only gives a null error and then redirects me to the general download section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just if anyone else also has trouble finding the installation file, it is here: http://download.adobe.com:80/pub/adobe/dng/alpd/Adobe_Lens_Profile_Downloader_1_0_1.air

However, the installation process is a bit cumbersome. First Adobe AIR is needed. After installing it, change the date on your Mac to before 2017, October 30th, and then open the file Adobe_Lens_Profile_Downloader_1_0_1.air and finish the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines