• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Classroom in a book (2015/2017) Training duration

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to train Students from the Photoshop classroom (2015/2017) in a book. How many hours will it take to cover and teach all the topics in the book

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Tricky question. I had a class of young adult students (21 to 28) and I had lessons once a week for 3 hours with two test moments a week. It took me a bit more than one semester to cover it all and the rest of the second semester was dedicated to focusing on their "toughest parts". But there were different levels of knowledges and skills in the class and I honestly did not go by the book (sorry for the pun).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tricky question. I had a class of young adult students (21 to 28) and I had lessons once a week for 3 hours with two test moments a week. It took me a bit more than one semester to cover it all and the rest of the second semester was dedicated to focusing on their "toughest parts". But there were different levels of knowledges and skills in the class and I honestly did not go by the book (sorry for the pun).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it takes me around 40 hours to complete the  Photoshop classroom in a book in theory sessions and 40 hours can be added to complete the lab practice for the trainees, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where is this book available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
amazon.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines