• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone Stamp Tool not working properly with new Wacom Tablet

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning All, I've built a new PC computer system and I've finally added a Wacom tablet, the Intuos Med., so I'm very new to it and practicing. However, I'm having an issue using the pen and the Clone Stamp tool. First issue is the "ALT" click to choose the area to clone from, sometimes when I hold the "ALT" key and tap the pen, it won't register the area I want. Next, once I finally get the area chosen, when I go to clone and I touch the pen to the tablet, it keeps bringing up the dialog box to change the size and hardness. Are there some settings I need to check / change?

I have the bottom button of the pen set to "Right Click" and the top buttom set to "step back" (CTRL + ALT + Z).

I have done all the updates to the tablet and PS - PSCC 2018.

The computer is a quad code I7, 32 GB RAM, all SSD's, 128 GB scratch drive, 3 GB Nvidia GForce 1060 video card, 2 - ASUS 24" LCD's hooked up Display Port. I do still have my mouse hooked up incase, until I get comfortable with the tablet.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, since I haven't received any response, my next question, should this be in a different forum group?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just the same problem!! waiting for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines