• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In lightroom classic cc, I can not import or play mp4 mov etc. files.

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In lightroom classic cc I can not import or play mp4 mov etc. files. In Lightroom cc 2015 though. My system, Mac sierra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you do these things? What happens? If there is an error message, please quote the exact complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tonstu,

Please update Lightroom to 7.1 version and check if that helps to fix this issue.

Also, are you getting any specific error message while playing any video files in Lightroom? If yes, please provide the same.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it still does not work, then go back to Lightroom cc 2015. So far, it works. Unfortunately, we do have an older mac, but I think the new software should also work here.

No errors he just did not play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Schermafbeelding 2018-01-18 om 16.44.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines