• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To Embed or De-embed, That is the question

Contributor ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just received a file from a client that is to be used for a parallax BG. I opened it in photoshop and found that a blend mode was embedded in the file. I didn't worry about it and recreated the file without the blend embedded which was the problem for the client.

However, i would like to know how to embed that also and if there is a way to De-Embed the blend mode for future considerations.

So how are these things done?

I am adding this question on also but it's not the same topic.

How do i reset my color swatch to the default? (colors in the slide bar and saturation levels in the big square)
Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 1.50.52 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I don’t understand the question about embedding blend modes. You can embedd another image or graphic. Blend modes are used for layers, or brush settings. So your question doesn’t really make sense. Can you provide more information?

Second, in the color picker click on the circle next to the H in HSB to return it to the default view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Theresa J

I will try to find the file and post it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines