• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CHARACTER ANIMATOR PUPILS NOT MOVING

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CANT GET THE PUPILS TO MOVE INDEPENDENTLY. I HAVE EVERYTHING TAGGED PROPERLY IN CHARACTER ANIMATOR. + SIGNS IN FRONT OF EACH PART. EYEBROWS MOVE, HEAD MOVES, MOUTH MOVES, EVERYTHING MOVES EXCEPT THE PUPILS. WONDERING FIX

AI PROB.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you tag them in Character Animator?  Make sure it shows in the TAG section in Ch ..... like in this image ....

Kim Pupil Exampl.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES EVERYTHING IS TAGGED PROPERLY IN ANIMATOR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE ** I DID NOT FIX, BUT I MADE TWO EXTRA LAYERS TO MOVE THE PUPILS OT THE RIGHT AND LEFT OF THE NORMAL SPOT AND USED MY MOUSE TO CLICK AND MOVE THE PUPILS. TEMPORARY FIX

SECOND PROBLEM IS MY TRIGGERS ARENT WORKING !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem is that you have a folder named "+Eyes" with all your eye components inside.  That will not work.

1. Make two folders and children in your "HEAD" folder.
  2. Name them "Left Eye" and Right Eye"
  3. Put the components for each eye in the corresponding folder.
  4. ONLY name the Pupils with a "+" in the name (be sure to spell out the names - +Left Pupil, and +Right Pupil.
  5. The layers named "whites" should be named Left Eyeball and Right Eyeball.
  6. Make sure your "blink" layer is in the correct Eye folder, and name them Left Blink and Right Blink
  7. Have a separate blink for each eye

That will make it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already did all that and it was still working yesterday. I did not change any settings, but when I open the files today and my character's left pupil doesn't respond. 😞 What should I do? This made me wonder if my own eyes are the ones that doesn't work properly 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi khadijas,

Glad to know that you found a temporary fix!

Can you share your puppet along with the media files (Choose File > Copy Media Files into Project Folder to collect the media files) so that we can take a closer look?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines