• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document dissapears after adding e-signature

Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having difficulty adding an e signature to a document on ADOBE reader DC. I have saved a MS Word 2010 document as a pdf and I am able to add an e-signature as usual. When I go to print/ save the document information from the word document disappears and all that remains is the title and the signature. Just wondering if anyone new how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello jamies61526660

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, the document disappears after adding e-signature, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from Help>Check for updates, You can also try to repair the installation file of Adobe Reader from Help>Repair installation(only for Windows). Reboot the machine after the installation of updates or repair and see if this brings any different.

You can also disable the Protected Mode once for testing purpose to see if this brings any different, to disable the protected mode refer to Protected View feature for PDFs (Windows), Adobe Reader

Note: Enable the Protected Mode back to default.

You may also refer to the following KB docs and try the solution Digital Signature Disappears from Locked Document

Validating digital signatures, Adobe Acrobat

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

Let us know your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines