• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font size doesn't increase with keyboard arrows

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop CC 2018 on macOS Sierra.

When I need to adjust font size I'm used to select text and nudge font size with UP/DOWN arrows in font size text field whole looking how text changes on the canvas. And now it doesn't work — the number in the input increases, but no effect to the text on canvas. Only if I hit Enter the value is applied, which makes it unusable for nudging pixel-by-pixel value.

photoshop-font-size-nudge.gif

Shift+Command+< or > combination works, it's a nice replacement, but anyway the above flow seems like a bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem!! Plus: I only see the selected font size now when I hit the ENTER button. Before, It was like a live preview when I made the font bigger or shorter. makes it really hard for me to work with photoshop right now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not the only one, I too have the exact same problem. I am forced to revert back to version 18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Seems like there are several funky things happening since CC 2018 game out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a bug and has been confirmed by Adobe and the developers are working on the fix.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines