Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Note To Adobe:

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I’ve been using your app Photoshop Touch over the past few years since its initial release. It has let users create in ways incredibly similar to the desktop version of Photoshop.

I have a few concerns with your applications that attempted to replace Photoshop Touch. I understand you are trying to spread out different aspects of Photoshop to your consumers, but the interface is almost alien to users subscribed to the Adobe Cloud. I am a tech savvy millennial that has grown up with GUI interfaces, and I have never been more confused when navigating both apps. It gets to the point where I give up because of the frustrating interface.

I had a tremendous joy creating and exploring Photoshop Touch, and it allowed me to interact with a version of the worlds most creative, digital, and portable canvas at the touch of my hands. As you know, the application has been discontinued and cannot run on phones that do not support old firmware/hardware. Please reconsider continuing compatibility with newer devices as this will ease the ability to create stunning graphics by users of desktop Photoshop.

Have a very happy new year,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

do you have question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which apps are you talking about?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems neither glad, Nancy, or myself are sure if you have a question... but, here is some handy information:

Photoshop Touch Announcement

I am unfamiliar with Photoshop Touch, but it seems that it is no longer being developed in order to shift focus to Adobe mobile apps - have you tried any of those? The Photoshop ones are pretty nifty!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one from Adobe here.

Tumbleweed.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this link will be helpful: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi arturor59031763,

I used Photoshop Touch, great app, this one was a "uber lite version of  Photoshop", still having installed in my iPad. But this one was discontinued since 2015 Photoshop Touch Announcement 

Adobe change the way of built his app and his focus to move in free apps world and unlocked the full features if you have one adobe creative cloud account instance pay for just one app like Photoshop Touch was.

Any way, the new apps are good but "they split his features", please check Adobe mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android | Adobe Creative Cloud and feel free to download the best choice. (Or even all)

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines