• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Finesse: Adding Reference Media to Gallery?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to add reference media to my gallery in color finesse for color grading. However, when ever I try to "Create new" in the gallery or drag and drop into the Gallery folder, Color Finesse crashes.
Is there another way to add reference media, or to find the folders there on Mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

For anyone with the same issue that stumbles on this post:

This bug is resolved by the 3.1.0 update to Color Finesse which is available on our website http://www.syntheticaperture.com

Bob Currier

Synthetic Aperture

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version of AE are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest version of CC, Version 14.2.1.34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try contacting the Color Finesse people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C. Blake,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone with the same issue that stumbles on this post:

This bug is resolved by the 3.1.0 update to Color Finesse which is available on our website http://www.syntheticaperture.com

Bob Currier

Synthetic Aperture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob, I've downloaded the 3.1 update installer (for AE CS5-CC2017) but the Installer doesn't let me select the Installation version to proceed. All the options are grayed out and not selectable. Please check the image. I've tried re-downloading to make sure it's not a corrupted version, but it seems to be a problem with the installer. I'm running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6. Would appreciate any help, thanks! -Nikita

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 1.34.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installer sometimes doesn't detect the presence of AE CC 2018.

I think we've finally figured out what is going wrong, so we hope to uploaded an updated installer in the next few days.

I'll post an update here as soon as it's available.

Bob Currier

Synthetic Aperture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The installers have now been updated on our website. They should now recognize AE CC 2018 in all cases.

Please note that the version number of the plug-ins didn't change; only the installer was updated.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob Currier

Synthetic Aperture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines