• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing billing address country for card

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have followed the instructions online to change address and now want to change card billing country. It ells me to contact support but it wont let me contact support. Extremely frustrating. I want to change the card details from UK to HK and it will not let me. I have made sure the profile is HK so no idea what to do. I can not pay until it lets me change. PLease Help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Hi Rebeccag14655412,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I am moving this query to Adobe Creative Cloud​ community as experts here will be able to assist you better and quick.

Meanwhile, just in case if you have not referred to the below links, please give it a try:

Change the country associated with your Adobe ID

Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rebeccag14655412,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I am moving this query to Adobe Creative Cloud​ community as experts here will be able to assist you better and quick.

Meanwhile, just in case if you have not referred to the below links, please give it a try:

Change the country associated with your Adobe ID

Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines