Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon d800 raw with Ps CC and Lr CC

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I wonder, if the programms mentioned above are able to handle the raw format of Nikon cameras without any problems.

Just for explanation: I have no experience with Adobe products. Currently, I am using NikonĀ“s software View NX-i, but I want to become better.

I am interested in buying Ps CC and Lr CC very much, but have to be sure that it is working properly.

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Camera Raw works as a plug in. Older versions of Photoshop are only compatible with camera raw up to a certain version. This does not affect you. Photoshop and Lightroom CC subscription gives you access to the latest versions. So, as long as your camera is on the list, which yours is, then you are fine.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Yes - see here for supported cameras in Camera Raw and Lightroom

Adobe Camera Raw

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply. I also found this list before, but do not understand what is ment by plug-in version 7.1. Would really appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw works as a plug in. Older versions of Photoshop are only compatible with camera raw up to a certain version. This does not affect you. Photoshop and Lightroom CC subscription gives you access to the latest versions. So, as long as your camera is on the list, which yours is, then you are fine.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, Dave, thanks Alain and have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines