• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't recognize Photoshop

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working in Lightroom Classic on my mac laptop and i normally  use apple/command and 'E' to auto open Photoshop to edit an image. Just used it 2 days ago with no problem. Now, i only get an error 'beep' and it does nothing when i try to export to Photoshop.

And i'm using the monthly creative cloud software and everything is up to date.

What happened?

Stevo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

No, i was not able to.

I ended up calling Tech Support and Anthony was able to get it sorted out. It appears that the 2 programs  lost the path from one to the other.  Now it works fine again.

Thank you.

Steven

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stevo,

Are you able to edit the images in Photoshop from the "Edit in Photoshop"  context menu when you click an image otherwise?

Could you try out the steps listed in this article 'Edit In Photoshop' command missing and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i was not able to.

I ended up calling Tech Support and Anthony was able to get it sorted out. It appears that the 2 programs  lost the path from one to the other.  Now it works fine again.

Thank you.

Steven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Steven. Glad to know its working fine now.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines