Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Water Splash Brushes

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the hardest time finding these water splash brushes that this guy has in his youtube video of how he made a ball splash into water. In the very beginning of the video it shows a huge variety of water splash looking patterns. How can I get these? I really need them for a project. Much thanks for the responses! I posted a link to the youtube video below.

Cricket Ball in Water Splash effect Photoshop Tutorial | Ball Falling into water splash - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

michaelm96396274  Did any of those links work for you?  It's useful to get feedback so other people might benefit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor, Thank you so much for your help. Honestly, I'm new to photoshop and I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to import etc. I downloaded but can't preview etc. I will have to let you know once I figure it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Get the Kyle Mega Pack from 'Get More Brushes'

Make sure the search bar is turned on, and start typing Spatter...

I like his Watercolor Spatter Fine Drops

It defaults to aa 43% spacing which is hopeless for a water effect, so bring it all the way down to 1%

image.png

Note this only works properly with a tablet and pen that supports Tilt.  You don't the same effect with a mouse.

image.png

You can try any of Kyle's brushes that you find with Search.  Some work better with close spacing, and others do best with something like 20% spacing.

If looking on line, then the above effect will respond to Spatter of bubbles.

You'll find this sort of preset with Water Splash, but I prefer to search online for 'water splash texture'.  You'll find lots with a black background which is definitely the way to go.  Just set blend mode to Screen and you are home (but not dry 😉 )

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines