Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

print settings don't reset

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I'm using Photoshop CS 6 on a Windows 7 computer (64 bit), and I have a problem with the print settings: How can I reset the number of copies to be printed? Some time ago I printed 5 copies of a certain file, and this number became the default setting. Everytime I want to print something, I have to change the number 5 into 1 in the print menu to get only one single copy. This drives me crazy, since I don't print Photoshop files very often, and I usually forget to change this number into "1" and only realize that I should have changed it once the printer starts printing the second copy. So, where can I change the default setting for the number of copies into "1"?

Best wishes, and many thanks in advance

Lutz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What happens if you open a new document, go to the print dialogue, change number of copies to 1 and click "Done" without printing? Does that change your default?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, it works! I never tried this button, only "Print" or "Exit". Obviously I didn't see the wood for the trees. Let's hope that it also works after a restart of the computer.

Many Thanks, Dave!

Lutz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines