• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC empty.

Contributor ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 8000 images stored on the Cloud. LR Classic and mobile both see them fine. LR CC on my Windows desktop sees nothing. I have logged in to my account and LR CC confirms that, but it wont connect to the Adobe server. It wont even show how much data i have used etc.I just have a spinning icon in the main window. Been like this for a few hours now and every day i try and i use it over the past few weeks.

LR Classic has no issues connecting to the internet or the abode servers so its not a system issue as far as i can see.

I do appreciate the amount of wasted hours i now spend with Adobe products on a weekly basis, i really am grateful, but if i could get these down to an amount i don't actually notice losing id appreciate it more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this something that has been consistent with Lightroom CC? In other words, have you been able to use Lightroom CC (the new one) in the past? Or has Lightroom CC always been "empty"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, its only been recently. It was working fine until last week.

The only thing i can think of that might have effected it is that i use two Adobe accounts on my PC. MY personal one for the photography package and one for work that includes Audition and indesign.

All other related apps are working for fo reach account. I have un installed and re installed LR CC, logged in and out of my account a few times etc.

LR CC is showing that im logged in using my adobe account, and the program is licensed to me, but that's as far as it gets. It wont show any cloud storage information. I also get this error if i try and add a file. This image is already in the synced catalogue.Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. I also recently logged in with a second account into CC, logged back out and into my original account, and I get the spinning blue wheel too. I have even left my computer (MacBook Pro) with only LR CC running for more than 4 hrs to no avail... Perhaps some background block to avoid two accounts interfering? I have tried uninstalling LR CC and reinstalling an older version but the same thing happened... and LR Classic is still working fine for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines