Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de brush / Brush problem, nothing work

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,problème.jpg

Aujourd'hui, aucune brush photoshop ne marchent. Quand je dessine avec ma cintiq ou même avec la souris, j'obtiens ça ( voir image).

J'ai fais la mise à jour de Photoshop, et aussi celle de ma tablette. J'ai tout débranché et rebranché, j'ai relancé l'ordinateur, mais ça n'a pas résolu le problème.

Comment faire ???

Merci de votre aide

Today, no brush Photoshop do not work. When I draw with my cintiq or even with the mouse, I obtain that (see picture).

I have make the update of Photoshop, and also that of my tablet. I disconnected everything and reconnected, I boosted the computer, but that did not solve the problem.

How can it be done?

Thank you for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Est ce que tu a mis le painting mode en Dissolve?

Painting mode.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tu as fais mouche haha c'était ça ^^ , c'était tout bête en fait, bien que ça se soit mis automatiquement.

Merci pour vos aides

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either the brush is set to Dissolve mode or the layer in the Layers panel is set to Dissolve mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines