• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP How to fix tapered brush edge

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i was trying to decrease my lag in photoshop and i unclicked some things to improve performance which worked cause i watched a tutorial on how to do so but now all my tapered brushes are just normal round brushes i tried everything i clicked all the things i unchecked and turned back settings to default but it still isn't fixed some one please help cause all my brushes that are a flat bold style are just ordinary round brush with no pointed edges

heres a pic incase my description of the problem is confusingScreenshot 2018-01-20 16.25.19.png

* the pressure sensitive brushes should have a tapered edge or tip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have some sort of pressure sensitive stylus plugged in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I'm using a surface pro with the surface pen it was working fine earlier today then i messed around with some settings and this happened i reverted everything back but still have the problem i watched a tutorial to remove lag from brush strokes and did what he said and it all started KNKL 361: Optimizing Photoshop! (Get rid of LAG and get crisp response while painting!) - YouTube  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JUST FIXED IT thanks anyway for the reply but i just re installed everything and its good again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines