• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does PS Elements 2018 Have a panorama stitching capability?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I missing?  I cannot find a photomerge tool in Elements 2018?  Can anyone tell me if it exists or has adobe stashed it into another program I will need to buy?  I would like to have it on a disk and not the cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

eeddub  wrote

What am I missing?  I cannot find a photomerge tool in Elements 2018? 

That's already several PSE versions that Photomerge has been moved to the 'Guided edit' section of the editor instead of the 'Expert' mode. No change in the organizer where it is still logically in the menu Edit >> Photomerge (recommended).

I would like to have it on a disk and not the cloud.

Elements has never been "on the cloud". It's a 'perpetual' licence not a subscription one. You can buy a box or download the installer from your Adobe account. Be sure to have a look at the online help files, especially for the new features ("What's new in Elements 2018"). Ask here for more detailed support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines