• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded stock images pixelated.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I downloaded a few stock images, and a couple showed up pixelated when opening them up in both Illustrator and Photoshop.  The previews were good, but the licensed images were pixelated.  The image numbers are below:

FILE #: 81609758

FILE #: 85535382

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with these images?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Are we opening in those files from web?  I downloaded licensed versions of those two files and they seemed okay.  Please try download and open them, also placing those files after opened would be good idea.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we opening in those files from web?  I downloaded licensed versions of those two files and they seemed okay.  Please try download and open them, also placing those files after opened would be good idea.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joons25060067, thanks for the reply!

I tried opening in the files both from the web (creative cloud library) and through downloading on my computer, opening them, and placing the files.  Please find below the image comparisons (the first image is grabbed directly from the Adobe Stock page... the second image is the one that I downloaded and licensed:

500_F_81609758_Di0WrUOeQLayYoPiovvz98fFCGtYmTsp.jpgweb_design_concept_licensed_downloaded.jpg

web_design_concept_close_up.jpg

Please notice that the downloaded and licensed image is more "jagged" on the downloaded file (the middle computer is ok... but the other devices aren't smooth like the preview image)...

500_F_85535382_NcEjNsQQF2BgEFLn4W58uzvxyVO1nJj0.jpg

flat_design_concept_licensed_downloaded.jpg

Please notice that the downloaded and licensed image is more "jagged" on the downloaded file (and the text ), and is smooth on the preview image.

In both cases, it's almost like I'm getting .gif versions.  Please note that in addition to the above two files, I also downloaded and licensed a few photos, and those came out great.

Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that first ones are preview files.  For next ones where you see pixelation - which I do not see.  As they are both vector files - are you opening using illustrator?  If you are opening vectors in photoshop - you may want to look at https://pixel77.com/open-vector-ai-eps-files-photoshop/

As for what I see from opening both files using illustrator, they are as follow:one.pngtwo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi joons25060067, thanks for your help.  It worked when I first downloaded the files and then opened the files in Illustrator.  When I try to use the Creative Cloud Library in Illustrator, it becomes pixelated as above... Opening the files in Photoshop (both downloading and using Creative Cloud Library) makes the images pixelated.  But it does work downloading first via Illustrator, so I can make it work for what I need 🙂

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started