Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request - colors for read mode

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When reading mode is activated there is no option to configure favourite color theme of document. I would like to have black background and white text for books reading. But when I work with other documents, the colors must be real.

Of course we can use Preferences / Accesibilty / Replace Document Colors but usig this option is very annoying. E.g When I read the book and want print particular page, it is necesarry to go to the menu, find and turn off this option, print page, go back to the preferences and again turn this option on. There should be functionality that allows you to switch colors with one click.

Maybe this is possible, if yes, please give me a hint.

Regards,

Marek

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MarekSzopinski,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The functionality you are looking for is currently not available in the application.

I would like to have black background and white text for books reading.

This can be achieved by changing the application's Preferences settings. However,  as you have mentioned further-

But when I work with other documents, the colors must be real this would not be achievable the changes will be applied to the other documents too.

"There should be functionality that allows you to switch colors with one click."- We would suggest you to request for this feature by filling the feature request form here- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines