Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Letterers Kyle T. Webster brush pack

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I wanted to try out the Kyle T. Webster Letterers brush pack. When I click the download link it opens a new page that says:

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/letterers.abr was not found on this server.

I am on an iMac and I've tried downloading with both the Safari and Chrome browsers. Both give me the same message. I downloaded the Gouache pack with no problems. My CC membership & Ps app is up to date.

Any ideas for me?

TIA!

Maya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

I've been tracking down this problem on my Mac and traced it to an add-on called "HTTPS Everywhere" which forces https secure web connections on websites. I unchecked adobe.com from the "Force encrypted connections to these websites:" option.

Kyle's brushes are downloading normally for Firefox and Chrome. Safari is fine, but a reminder not to use Microsoft's Edge browser.

The region I set for Adobe.com is US OS is MacOS 10.12.6 You will see the region selection at the bottom of your account page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can leave a message here: Photoshop: Can't download Kyle T. Webster free brushes (Win Explorer) | Photoshop Family Customer Co...

Product Managers monitor this forum. They are Adobe Employees and can look into it.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news: You are not alone -> Cannot download Halftone brushes

Bad news: no one seem to know why this happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been tracking down this problem on my Mac and traced it to an add-on called "HTTPS Everywhere" which forces https secure web connections on websites. I unchecked adobe.com from the "Force encrypted connections to these websites:" option.

Kyle's brushes are downloading normally for Firefox and Chrome. Safari is fine, but a reminder not to use Microsoft's Edge browser.

The region I set for Adobe.com is US OS is MacOS 10.12.6 You will see the region selection at the bottom of your account page. Be sure you are sign in and presumably a CC subscriber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, gener7. I don't have the add-on. I am in the US and assumed that Adobe.com knew that. But I went to the bottom of the account page, set my location as US, and now it's downloaded just fine.

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maya,

In addition to gener7's suggestion, here's a download link:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/letterers.abr

I downloaded the brushes successfully from that link. If you're unable to it would be a good test (likely that a firewall of some sort is blocking it).

Regards,

Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines