• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did the tutorial videos suddenly change? And what's "Classic?"

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh hey. Just followed a link I had been using to get to Lightroom tutorial videos. I've been using Lightroom about a year and I have frequently gone back and reviewed the tutorial videos as a refresher. Just now when I tried to visit the same tutorial site, I was brought to a page of videos I'd never seen before and everything is fpr something called "Lightroom Classic."  As Ricky Ricardo used to say, "Wha happun'?!?"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Not sure what your frame of reference is. There are two different Lightroom programs now. Lightroom CC is a totally new program that was introduced late in 2017. It is designed for those who want their images in the cloud and accessible on all devices, computer, tablets, mobile phones, etc. What has been referred to as Lightroom CC in the past has been rebranded as Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom CC is NOT to be considered an upgrade or replacement for Lightroom Classic CC. They are two differen

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what your frame of reference is. There are two different Lightroom programs now. Lightroom CC is a totally new program that was introduced late in 2017. It is designed for those who want their images in the cloud and accessible on all devices, computer, tablets, mobile phones, etc. What has been referred to as Lightroom CC in the past has been rebranded as Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom CC is NOT to be considered an upgrade or replacement for Lightroom Classic CC. They are two different programs, designed for two different types of users. If you aren't familiar with how they work then it's time for you to do a little research.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic!m Thanks!... now how do I delete my post/question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't. Why do you think you need to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines