• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 won't launch

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 won't launch when going through Creative Cloud. Cannot find any other way to open it? When I do click open through the Creative Cloud, it says, "Could not initialize Photoshop, because there is not memory (RAM)."

I have a brand new laptop less than a month old so it shouldn't be saying that... I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times and nothing works. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's start with the computer specs—does it meet the minimum system requirements?

Photoshop system requirements

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe so... this is the computer I have and the specs. 8GB RAM.. is that not enough? Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series Specs - CNET

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 Gb is OK. The specs should be fine. You may also start Photoshop in the "classic" way, by clicking the Ps icon on the start menu (or by searching the Ps app...).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That didn't work either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines