• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crashes

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating photoshop, if I try to edit a photo from lightroom or use bridge, photoshop crashes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without actual system information and other details like the crash report nobody can tel lyou much. the usual suspects apply: Update your graphics driver and configure it suitably, check your settings and preferences, in particular for GPU acceleration functions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having similar problems after moving to Windows 10 and installing PS2021 along with the latest versions of Bridge and Lightroom. I am not getting any error messages. Where do I look for the crash report? Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines