• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC keeps going into protective mode

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with a client I work with. They use an application that requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to not be in protective mode for them to be able to upload PDF data to this application. For some reason after a few days their application starts having issues uploading PDF data and they call me. I then login and look and the "enable protective mode at startup" is enabled again. I went into the registry to try and permanently disable this mode but it was already disabled in the registry. They inform me that they do not restart their computer or anything. Instead, they merely just either lock their computer or just log off of their profile.

Can anyone help me figure out why it keeps turning on and how to permanently disable this feature?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s “protected”, might be important if you are googling. Perhaps they log on as different users, just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry yes you are right. When searching for a solution I can not find any information on this issue. It is a Dr. office and they only have one user logging in to this computer. Worst case scenario, I may just have to use another PDF reader but hopefully I can figure something out soon.Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines