• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pics are over saturated on mobile devices

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anybody help me.? the pics which are edited from photoshop are totally over saturated on mobile devices but, on every large screen, it is very fine. I used the sRGB color space only. please help me to solve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at this very interesting thread:

Images look oversaturated on other devices after export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read that already. but, that was not helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColorTrue Mobile Calibration App; X-Rite  X-Rite makes a color calibration app for your mobile devices. You could try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there isn't a real universal solution to the problem, because the color final look depends on too many variables: embedded profile, color management engine of the device, choosen profile on the devices, correct calibration of the device, etc...

Pictures look oversaturated on phone: Beginners Questions Forum: Digital Photography Review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one answer to this, and it's a very short one:

This is why color management was invented.

If the device/application doesn't do color management, that's that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say "every large screen" it sends the message you do not understand colour management, that you have not calibrated your monitors, that you have just been adjusting colours to look right on monitors rather than using colour management. Is this the right message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines