• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Lightroom Classic 6.14 installed on my laptop. Was having a ton of troubles with Windows 10 so I reset my machine to the original Windows 10 Home image. Prior to resetting my machine I had the dehaze slider. I used on it virtually every outdoor image. Ever since resetting my machine and re-installing Lightroom nd the 6.14 "patch" it is no longer present. Did some internet hunting last night and every thing I read said that dehaze is not available in Lightroom Classic it is only available in the Cloud version. Hmmm....I know it was there.....the first dew lines of the  system window...

Lightroom version: 6.14 [ 1149743 ]
License: Perpetual
Language setting: en
Operating system: Windows 10 - Home Premium Edition
Version: 10.0.15063
Application architecture: x64
System architecture: x64
Logical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 2.8 GHz
Built-in memory: 16245.9 MB

More than a bit confused.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

I don't know what you were reading, but whatever it was it was all wrong. Dehaze IS in LR Classic, but you're not running Classic, instead you are running the perpetual license version of LR6....and dehaze is ONLY available in the subscription version of Lightroom (currently Classic).

So, have you got the wrong version installed, i.e. do you have an Adobe subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you were reading, but whatever it was it was all wrong. Dehaze IS in LR Classic, but you're not running Classic, instead you are running the perpetual license version of LR6....and dehaze is ONLY available in the subscription version of Lightroom (currently Classic).

So, have you got the wrong version installed, i.e. do you have an Adobe subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a subscription but cancelled it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's why you don't have dehaze any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dehaze is not a feature of any version of LR 6

If you have been using it, it must have been through either the LR trial, or you had subscribed to LR CC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines